Saturday, October 27, 2007

getting there.....

Fall semester is hard, because there are no breaks from the beginning until Thanksgiving. Only a few more weeks though, and then a well deserved rest.
I just started working a new job as a nurse tech, which is great because I will be making some money, and getting some experience in healthcare at the same time.
Today the Cougars play UCLA at home, I am afraid that it is going to be a wipe out, but I'll still watch the game.
Things are going well between Kaitlin and I, we just had our 5 month anniversary. Still a process of learning though, but as time goes on, we are growing closer, and I am trying to serve her.
In other words, I am sort of a bum as far as working out goes, I am going to try and get up to the gym today, but we'll see about that. I want to work out, but after school, I am just too tired.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

how 'bout that 27-7 beat down of the Bruins?! Go Cougs!

Juana said...

i have to tell you that i found out what an SR is . . . lolh