Sunday, November 04, 2007

Life is like that.....

It has been a hard semester, for many reasons. School being only one of them, my room mate being another. This years room mate compared to last years room mates is like black and white. Last year I lived in a place where I had brothers who I could not only hang out with and have a blast, but who would hold me accountable, and lift me up when I needed it. Now I have one room mate who calls me selfish when I say that I don't approve of him and his girlfriend staying half the week at our apartment.
I am trying hard to not let this ruin the year, but know already that next summer when the lease is up I will be moving again, either into a one bedroom apartment, or finding a new room mate.
I truly don't know if I could have made it through thus far in the semester if it were not for Kaitlin's love and support. She has definitely been a God send in my life.
She had her car stolen on Friday, which really pisses me off, because she is one of the best people I know, and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I hope the police can find her car, but we'll see. Until then, I have told her that I am more than willing to give her rides to work and around town.
I have to write a paper today-argh...
I know that this too will pass, and in the end, it will be worth it. Glory be to God, I just need to keep in mind what is truly important, and not be bogged down by the taskiness of things right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i got the pictures of your girl. I'm so happy for you. Love you bro
B-Mill

Ben P said...

hang in there!