Saturday, December 22, 2007

tis the season....

It is Christmas!!!!!! To all you out in bloggerland, Merry Christmas. I just got home from a trip to visit my mom over in Vancouver, WA. It was a busy few days, and I didn't get to see much of my family there, but the little I did was fun.
The rest of my family is here in Spokane, and we are going to have a big family Christmas here, my sister is driving over tomorrow. It will be very fun, and it is nice that I can come back to my apartment and sleep in my bed each night. I don't think people realize how nice there bed is until they are sleeping on a couch, the ground, or an air mattress and then come back to the bed.
The next week will be very busy, but I hope it will be a lot of fun.
I pray for a joyous and safe Christmas for you all.

No comments: