Thursday, March 06, 2008

just a little longer.....

Right now I am waiting for spring break. I have only a few more hours of class. I am not really doing much over break, but it will be nice to wake up later, and have time to catch up on homework. I am also going to a concert with a friend, and will get to see some good friends who no longer live here.
Life is good right now. Kaitlin and I are doing great, and are continually challenging and learning from each other, and growing in the process. The weather is very spring like here in Spokane right now, in the high forties, low fifties, and I am happy, I hope to get the road bike out next week, and do some riding.
Well, I am now half way through the semester, and know that after spring break it will go fast. Summer will be great, I hope to get down to Colorado for a week, and see a good friend of mine.

No comments: