Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am ready for warm weather.

I do appreciate the winter, and the snow and fun that can happen- at least for the first month. After that it just becomes more of a pain than anything else, and this weekend is that sort of weekend. Too much snow to drive anywhere, and I had to put the cables on my car last night to get home. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to be at the hospital at 6:30am the next two days in a row for clinical.
I am not too excited for this week, I have two tests, and work and clinical and on top of all that, I have to deal with driving in the snow. I can't wait for it to warm up and be spring.
This time too shall pass, but I would not mind if it passed faster. I am going to go take a nap, then do some more studying for the tests that I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for snow days!

Spring will be here before you know it.