Monday, September 15, 2008

Going to a football game...

It is true...I just won one of 15 free tickets to go down to Pullman this weekend and watch the Cougars play Portland State. It will be my first game at Martin Stadium as a student, and we are also going to have a little tailgate party. It is especially fun because Kaitlin (my girlfriend) also got one of the 15 free tickets.
I hope the Cougs can pull it together and win this weekend. I think it is one of the few games we have a good shot at.
It will be a great time of relaxation, because school is crazy right now, and we have a test this Thursday, and one next Monday. So a nice afternoon of fun will be greatly appreciated.

That is all for now....Go Cougs!

1 comment:

Geoff said...

i can do that, when should I expect their call...and yours for that matter?