Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ahhh 24, and still kicking.....

It is true, last Friday was my 24th b-day, and it was a great day. It worked out well, because this semester we don't have any classes on Friday so I spent the day w/ family, friends, and of course my special Kaitlin.
School is going along pretty well, about 8 weeks left until I am done with classes, and onto practicum (hopefully in the E.D.). Then graduation in December, and off to Tucson, AZ to hopefully start working.
Life is going pretty well, I keep fun things interspersed. This upcoming Sunday, Kaitlin and I are going on a wine tour with 28 other peers for $25 which includes a bus ride to and from Prosser, WA (in the Columbia Valley) lunch, dinner and wine and cheese tasting. It should be pretty fun, and will be a nice break from Spokane.

No comments: