Thursday, February 05, 2009

Lots of studying, and some fun outings

Life is pretty great right now, Kaitlin and I are having a good time in Tucson, although right now most of our time is spent studying for our RN license test. We will be taking it soon (next week for me, end of Feb for Kaitlin).
We have been able to do some fun hikes in the area, and ride our bike a lot which is a nice change after being in cold cold Spokane, where I wanted to spend as little time outside as possible!
Today we are heading down to a small town named Tubac, it is having a big art festival this week, so we are going to go check it out for a few hours, then more studying.
I love the married life, and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful best friend, and wife.
In other news, Kaitlin and I have a new nephew, my sister delivered her first baby (a boy named Owen) in mid January, and he is healthy, and the pictures look nice. I haven't met him yet, but will in the next 6 months or so.
That is all, now off to Tubac!

1 comment:

Geoff said...

are you an RN yet?