Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am now a Registered Nurse

A quick update for anyone out there in reader land, I just took the big NCLEX (RN license) test this past Tuesday morning, and found out Wednesday that I passed, and am now an active Registered Nurse here in Arizona!
I did a lot of studying before the test, which paid off, and now I am able to spend a few days relaxing, before I start work Monday the 16 of February.
Kaitlin is busy studying to take the NCLEX this next Tuesday, so wish her luck (but I know she will do great, she is a smart woman).
That is about all, I am looking forward to a fun Valentines day this weekend, and then Kaitlin's mom will be here in Tucson next week, which will be fun, but we will be at work most of the time.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

so, hows the work?