Monday, January 04, 2010

Life in AZ...

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything on here, so here is a brief run down of the past year.
After passing the NCLEX, I began working at a major hospital, on a cardiac floor, the first six months the work was very tough, and I found myself frequently asking why I became a RN. However the past few months have been better--I still am challenged frequently, but feel more confident now.
Kaitlin and I have done some traveling this past year, we went back to the NW last spring to see our baby nephew, then again last summer to go to my family's lake cabin. For my birthday last september we went to Durango, CO to visit a good friend of mine.
We hosted Christmas at our house this year, which was good. It was my first Christmas away from my family, but Kaitlin's family was here, and it was a great time.

No comments: